To view your Zipcar statement or invoice click here to go to the my stuff tab, then my statement. You can access a detailed breakdown of all charges, fees and taxes.
Here are a few tips for looking at your statement-invoice:
- Each line item represents a charge to your credit or debit card on file.
- Your statement will default to the most recent statement period. Under statement for you can toggle the date range to view past statements.
- You can expand each line item to see a detailed breakdown of the transaction.
- To see all charges from a specific reservation, you may click the magnifying glass next to reservation total cost.
- To view any driving credit, click on the my credits tab on the upper right-hand side.