To view your Zipcar statement or invoice click here to go to the my stuff tab, then click my statement. It will provide you a detailed breakdown of all charges, fees and taxes.
Here are a few tips for looking at your statement-invoice:
- Each line item represents a charge to your credit or debit card on file.
- You can expand each line item to see a detailed breakdown of the charge and what card it was billed to.
- To see all charges from a specific reservation you may click the magnifying glass next to reservation total cost.
- All reimbursements will be shown in green. Please note that it usually takes 3-5 business days for refunds to reflect on your bank statement.
- To view any driving credit click on the my credits tab on the upper right-hand side.