If you need to update your account you may do so by clicking here to go to your account page.
Here you will be able to update your:
- Contact information
- Payment information
- Driver's license
- Membership rate plan
- Damage protection status (opt in or out)
As COVID-19 evolves, many Department/Registry of Motor Vehicles have temporarily relaxed their license guidelines to prevent people from coming into physical locations. Accordingly, Zipcar members with recent or soon-to-be expired drivers’ licenses can temporarily adjust their license number expiration dates. Here's what to do:
- Check your local DMV’s license extension policy
- Log onto your Zipcar.com account
- Navigate to My Account > Account Settings
- Select Edit next to your license number
- Update your license information, inputting the new temporary expiration date according to your state’s policy
To see more information about updating your credit or debit card on file click here.
If you have recently had a name change, provide us with an official document indicating the change (driver's license, passport, or certificate of the name change). Send it to us by using the button at the bottom of the article Checking Your Application Status.