If you need to update your account you may do so by clicking here to go to your account page.
Here you will be able to update your:
- Contact information
- Payment information
- Driver's license
- Membership rate plan
- Damage protection status (opt in or out)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some Department/Registry of Motor Vehicles have temporarily relaxed their license expiration guidelines to limit the number of people coming into physical locations. Please check with your local DMV/RMV on how to safely renew your driver's license. Once you have renewed your license, or have confirmed with your local DMV/RMV on what their current policy is, follow these steps to update your license information:
- Log onto your Zipcar.com account
- Navigate to My Account > Account Settings
- Select Edit next to your license number
- Update your license information, inputting the new temporary expiration date according to your state’s policy
To see more information about updating your credit or debit card on file click here.
If you have recently had a name change, provide us with an official document indicating the change (driver's license, passport, or certificate of the name change). Send it to us by using the button at the bottom of the article Checking Your Application Status.