Certain out of pocket expenses incurred during your Zipcar trip may be eligible for reimbursement. With the exception of fuel expenses, always be sure to give us a call to have the expense authorized before making your purchase.
Eligible reimbursement expenses:
- Fuel - In the event the fuel card in your Zipcar does not work or is missing, we'll reimburse the cost of fueling up the car (but please be sure to report the fuel card issue via our mobile app so our team can look into it)
- Wiper Fluid - Up to $10 if your Zipcar is low on wiper fluid
- Wiper Blades - The cost of standard wiper blades if your Zipcar's blades are no longer fully functional
- Car Wash (or vacuum) - Up to $20 if your Zipcar does not meet your cleanliness standards at the start of your trip
- Alternate Transportation - In the event your trip is unexpectedly moved or cancelled by Zipcar (conditions and amounts may vary depending on the situation)
Reimbursements are typically not offered for other vehicle care expenses, including tire changes, new batteries, oil changes, and other services. For more information or support, please give us a call.
Keep In Mind
- Requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase
- Receipt images must clearly show the date, time, and amount of purchase
- Fuel receipts must show the final charge amount and gallons (or liters) and not a pre-authorized amount
- A copy of your bank statement can be submitted if you have lost the receipt
- Hand-written or digitally altered receipts are not accepted