You can close your Zipcar account at anytime through our Help Center. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
Please review the following before closing your account:
- If you have a monthly or annual membership plan, your account will remain open until your current renewal date, which will be referenced in your confirmation email.
- We are unable to provide a partial or full refund of any damage fee waiver or membership fee after the first 30 days. If you decide to cancel your membership within 30 days following approval, the membership fee can be refunded.
- Any additional drivers on your account will also be closed. You are always able to remove additional drivers on your account by clicking here, click my stuff, then my account.
- If you have a remaining balance on your account, it will be charged or credited to your credit card on file when your account is closed.
Steps to close your account:
- Login to your Zipcar account here
- Once logged in click here to start the process to close your account.