While your account is suspended, you will be unable to make bookings, change existing bookings, or unlock a Zipcar, but will still have access to sign in and review account settings and billing information.
Accounts may be suspended for a number of reasons, including:
- Account has been compromised by an unauthorized user
- Account involved in an accident in a Zipcar
- Account involved in a missing or unreturned Zipcar
- Balance due on an account for more than three weeks
- Violations of Zipcar rules around late returns or car cleanliness
- Violations of the member contract
If your account is suspended, you can make a request to have it unsuspended. Any decision made at that point will be final and ineligible for further review.