Fuel cards are located in the driver's side visor.
The following may lead to an error when using our gas cards in US vehicles:
- Purchasing anything other than gasoline
- Transactions over $35
- More than 2 transactions in a 24 hour period
- Using the gas card inside the station. The card can only be used at the gas pump.
- Selecting "fill to pre-authorization limit". You must pre-authorize the card for $60 or less.
- More than 2 transactions in a 24 hour period.
Still Having Problems?
If you can't find the gas card or you are getting an error message when using it, please call us at 866-4ZIPCAR.
If we can't troubleshoot your problem, please pay for fuel on your own and submit receipts for reimbursement.