If the fuel card in your car isn't working, here are some things to keep in mind that might help:
- Make sure you're only trying to purchase gas
- Always try paying at the pump
- If a pre-authorization amount is requested, input $50 or less
- If you are prompted to input a zip code, enter your billing zip code
- Avoid filling the tank with small amounts of gas or using the fuel card multiple times over a short period of time
If you continue to experience issues and the fuel card doesn't cooperate, please pay for fuel on your own and submit your receipts to be reimbursed.