While Zipcar is great for many things there are a few things that we don't allow:
- Driving tests
- Towing, pushing, or propelling any trailer or any other vehicle
- Using the Zipcar as a taxi or ride-share service
- Driving from the US into Mexico or any use of a Zipcar outside of the US and Canada
- Carrying or transporting any hazardous, toxic, flammable, dangerous or illegal materials
- Use of snow or tire chains
For a full list of prohibited uses, please see Schedule 1: Rules of Vehicle Use, Section 2 Prohibited Uses of the member contract.