We realize that some of our members live in areas where they may be asked to self-quarantine due to coronavirus (COVID-19). If you have an upcoming reservation you can no longer keep for safety reasons, please know that we are temporarily waiving our cancellation fees in North America until May 31, 2020.
If you need to extend, cancel, or modify your reservation, you can do so through either the mobile app or on the trips page on the web.
To avoid additional fees when cancelling or shortening a booking, be sure to modify your booking within the following timeframes:
- Within 30 minutes after creating a booking
- For reservations less than 8 hours: Up to 3 hours before the start time
- For reservations that are 8 hours or longer: At least 24 hours in advance
- If you don't cancel or shorten within the required timeframe, you're responsible for the full amount of the reservation
- Early returns cannot be credited for time unused
- Reservation extensions can be done if no existing reservations follow yours