If you need to shorten, extend, cancel, or modify your trip, you can do so through either the mobile app or on the trips page on the web.
To avoid additional fees when cancelling or shortening a booking, be sure to modify your booking within the following timeframes:
- Within 30 minutes after creating a trip
- For trips less than 8 hours: Up to 3 hours before the start time
- For trips that are 8 hours or longer: At least 24 hours in advance
- If you don't cancel or shorten within the required timeframe, you're responsible for the full amount of the trip.
- If you need to modify your booking, rates are honored for 1 month before and after your original trip.
- Early returns cannot be credited for time unused.
- You can extend your trip if no existing trips immediately following yours.