Fuel cards are located in the driver's side visor.
Missing Fuel Card
If you can, please pay for fuel on your own and submit your receipts to be reimbursed.
Problems Using the Fuel Card
Here are some things to try or keep in mind if you run into issues with the fuel card:
- Never use the gas card to purchase anything other than gas
- Always use the gas card at the pump when available; credit card machines inside stations may not always be compatible
- If pre-authorization is required, select $60 or less
- If you are prompted to input a zip code, enter the zip code of the credit card associated with your Zipcar account
- Avoid filling the tank with small amounts of gas or using the fuel card multiple times over a short period of time
If you continue to experience issues and the fuel card doesn't cooperate, please pay for fuel on your own and submit your receipts to be reimbursed.