Here a few details you should know about driving credit:
- Credit is applied toward driving related costs and cannot be applied to membership fees, tickets/violations, fines or other non-usage charges.
- Credit will be applied to the next reservation made, until there is no remaining credit.
- If there are multiple drivers on an account the credit will apply to all drivers.
- All credits are in local funds associated with the member's primary driving city, and cannot be applied to reservations taken in any cities operating under a different currency.
- Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Unless otherwise stated, driving credit generally expires 90 days after it is issued.
To check when your driving credit expires, go to your online statement and click on the my credits link and then click on recent credit history on the right side of the invoice.