If you're unable to login to your Zipcar account and no longer have access to the email address associated with your account, we can help.
To recover access to your account and have your email address manually changed, we will need to first verify your identity. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
- The email address currently associated with your Zipcar account
- The email address you would like to have your account updated with (you must also email us from this address)
- A description of the issue and why you're unable to sign in or update your email address
- A clear image of your driver's license (must match the license on your account)
- A clear image of you holding your driver's license (must clearly include the license and your face)
- If the address on your Zipcar account does not match the address on your license, provide an image of another document which matches the address on file (such as a utility bill, credit card statement, passport, etc.)
Keep In Mind
If you are still able to login to your Zipcar account but no longer have access to your email inbox, you can still update your email by having a verification code sent to the phone number on file. Click here.