If you're having trouble locking & unlocking your Zipcar from the iPhone® or Android™ mobile app, here are some things to try:
- Confirm location services, bluetooth, & cellular data are enabled in your phone's settings
- If bluetooth is already on, try toggling it off and back on
- Grant precise location access to the Zipcar app when prompted (if you're not prompted, go into your phone's settings and manually grant access)
- Be sure you're standing right next to the car
- If all else fails, try your Zipcard
Still having problems?
Be sure that all the necessary permissions have been enabled for the Zipcar app. More information on how to manually enable those permissions can be found here