If the fuel card in your car isn't working, here are some things to keep in mind that might help:
- Make sure you're only trying to purchase gas
- Always try paying at the pump
- If a pre-authorization amount is requested, input $50 or less
- If you are prompted to input a zip code, enter your billing zip code
- Avoid filling the tank with small amounts of gas or using the fuel card multiple times over a short period of time
If you continue to experience issues and the fuel card doesn't cooperate, please pay for fuel on your own and submit your receipts to be reimbursed.
Canadian Shell Stations
Shell Stations in Canada currently do not accept Zipcar's fuel cards. Our team is quickly working on a fix. In the meantime, please consider another provider or pay for fuel on your own and submit your receipts to be reimbursed.