Updating Your Email
You can update the email address associated with your Zipcar account on your account page. Next to the current email, select edit and input the new email address. You will be prompted to verify your identity via SMS or the original email on record.
Once you have verified the original email, a message will be sent to the new email address with a new verification code. Upon verification, the email address on file will be updated and a confirmation email will be sent to the prior address regarding the change.
Requesting An Email Change
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account and cannot login to your Zipcar account, please follow the steps below:
- Start by clicking here.
- Select Account Settings & Information from the first drop-down menu and Update account information from the second drop-down menu.
- Click the Submit A Request button and send us the following with your request form:
- A clear image of your driver's license (matching the one on your account)
- A clear selfie image of you holding your driver's license (the image must clearly include the license and your face)
- If the address on your account is different than the one on your license, we also need an image of another document which matches the address on file (such as a utility bill, credit card statement, passport, etc)
- The email address that you wish to change to